Blogging From A to Z April 2015 Challenge! This looks like an amazing challenge and I would recommend that everyone tries it, so check out this post and find out how to participate. In other news I got an award… which is kind of my ‘A’ word for the first day of this challenge. That means I get to fill my post with random nonsense! So I’ll get this award out of the way first.
Creative Blogger Award!
Yay! I’ve won the Leibster Award so this is a great addition to my blogging trophy case. I want to thank Ganbatte96 for the nomination, and you should check out her blog The Deep End Diaries here. It is definitely worth a read, and maybe even a follow! I haven’t prepared my award acceptance speech so I’ll move onto the five facts about me:
1) I want to study Computer Science at university! That has nothing to do with my blog, and to the disappointment of one of my readers it is not maths…
2) I used to want to learn Spanish but then I gave up (I can still kind of speak it) so now I’m learning Hebrew. Random!
3) Before my depression stopped me running regularly I could run a 5k in under 19 minutes… if you don’t run then it is probably faster than you.
4) The first thing you see when you walk into my room is probably the TV, it isn’t big or anything, that’s just the layout of my room.
5) I’ve only ever broken one bone in my body, my arm, which happened by playing football (known as “soccer” by my American readers).
Well, that’s five facts about me. I doubt any of my readers would have guessed any of these things about me unless I’ve mentioned them before without realising. So now? Nominations! I’ve chosen to nominate:
Well done on breaking your yearly views record too, in the first three months of the year!
– Depression Darling
Ive probably nominated you for something before, but when I think of Creative Blogging your pictures come to mind.
You are probably still in France… but surprise! Also, you have to mention me in your vlog now I’ve nominated you… hehe…
– CoastalBeach (My Depression and Anxiety Blog)
I hope this doesn’t wreck your A to Z April challenge, you could do it for “C” (Creative Blogger) maybe?
And here are the rules for my nominations:
– Nominate blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
– Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
– Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
– Pass these rules onto them
Blogging From A to Z April 2015 Challenge
What is it? Well…
“Basically, you would start beginning April 1st with a topic themed on something with the letter A, then on April 2nd another topic with the letter B as the theme, and so on until you finish on April 30th with the theme based on the letter Z. It doesn’t even have to be a word – it can be a proper noun, the letter used as a symbol, or the letter itself. The theme of the day is the letter scheduled for that day and you skip Sundays.”
It looks like fun. If you haven’t guessed, my theme for today was “Award”. I’m hoping to get all of the other themes to be related to mental health, which looks like an interesting challenge. I don’t know what I am going to do for certain letters (mainly “X”, I hate that letter…) but I have some time to think about it. Also, I don’t have to post on Sundays! Easy stuff… I recommend you try it out too, I would love to read everybody’s A to Z. I heard about it here, so this blog is worth checking out. If you want more information, click here. And that’s a wrap people…
P.S. There wasn’t a single April Fools joke in my article! Or was there?