I’ve never been hugged before, no one loves me, I may as well die. I have made a list of things that make me depressed and for those wondering I am 17 years old so I expect that at least some of these should have happened.
- I’ve never been hugged before
- I’ve never been kissed before
- Nobody has ever said they love me (except once from my mum when she heard I wanted to kill myself, but she didn’t mean it and she stopped caring after a few hours)
- I have no one that actually cares about me
- Nobody wants to spend time with me
- I spend hours in my room every day crying (because of the previous point)
- Even when I’m suicidal no one cares
- My counsellor said they can’t help me
- My GP can’t give me medication
- I am going to fail my exams because of my depression, which means no happy future
- I’ve done nothing with my life, and I never will
- People make jokes about me missing college (which is because of my depression)
- Whenever I try to get close to people, they get further away
- I hurt all of my friends (ex-friends as they now are)
I could write more but I need to get back to cutting myself. This is why I haven’t been doing posts recently, because my depression is so bad and everyone is saying they can’t help me. If no one can help me, and I make myself feel worse, how can I get better? What is the point?